carmudgeons.com  

Go Back   carmudgeons.com > Automotive Forums > Car Talk

Old 09-11-2017, 10:31 PM   #1
Terri Kennedy
There and back again

Carmudgeonly Ride: 2003 BMW 325xiT; looking for a new fun car
BMW free offer - 1/2 day @ Monticello 9/26-27

I got an email that says "BMW is pleased to invite you and one guest to an exclusive half-day of driving at Monticello Motor Club on September 26-27."

I have no idea if this is transferrable or not (URL link is huge and encoded) and whether or not it is completely free, or if lots of people got this offer. The complete email is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW
BMW. A VIP RACING EXPERIENCE. ENOUGH SAID.

BMW is pleased to invite you and one guest to an exclusive half-day of driving at Monticello Motor Club on September 26-27.

Join us for exhilarating driving experiences on the competitive track featuring the 340i, 440i, 540i, M240i, and view our sleek M4 Coupe and M6 CG. Guests will have the opportunity to drive laps, ride with a professional instructor for hot laps, and maneuver through a series of tight corners, brakes, and acceleration on the timed autocross course. This event is complimentary.

Please register yourself and your guest individually. Please note you must be 25 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license.

Questions? Please email BMWEast@eventsbmw.com
First person to PM me gets the URL. It may or may not work - since it was sent to me, it might require my login info.
Terri Kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:18 AM   #2
Alan
Carmudgeon

I was signed up for the same event but it took place a couple of months ago, I totally forgot about it and ended up not attending. It sounded pretty cool.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote