carmudgeons.com  

Go Back   carmudgeons.com > Automotive Forums > Car Talk

Old 05-07-2004, 04:38 PM   #11
blee
Doctor Mudgeon

Yes. It's the lack of stick that would prevent me from just jumping into one and driving off. Well, it's the lack of money, too, but let's ignore that for a moment.

As far as the 300C goes, I'm still not sold on the styling. It's good from some angles and horrible from others, which reminds me of the comments I have for some of the new Banglemobiles. One thing I do love is the pillbox-like window slit design. Both cars are actually quite tall, but they manage to look very low because of their "pre-chopped" appearance.

I suspect that test drives of either car will be relatively easy by the fall, when dealer inventories will be pretty flush with the new models. I don't expect them to really impress me with their driving dynamics, unless you count smoky stoplight starts to be a dynamic.
blee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 06:08 PM   #12
clyde
Chief title editor

Regarding the Magnum...

My wife has had the double stroller in the back of our wagon all week. Nothing else will fit in the back. She went grocery shopping and had to put everything in the front seat.

I think the Magnum will be on the short list of possible replacement vehicles.

Team WTF?!
What are you gonna do?
clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 08:23 PM   #13
clyde
Chief title editor

BTW, did anyone else get the R&T Guide to the Chrysler 300 in the mail recently? I think it came last week. I also got one for the RX-8, but since that came about 6 weeks after I bought the RX-8, I thought there was a connection. Maybe not.

Team WTF?!
What are you gonna do?
clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 09:31 PM   #14
JST

Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde
BTW, did anyone else get the R&T Guide to the Chrysler 300 in the mail recently? I think it came last week. I also got one for the RX-8, but since that came about 6 weeks after I bought the RX-8, I thought there was a connection. Maybe not.
I actually got two of them. No 300 in the garage yet.
JST is offline   Reply With Quote