Go Back   carmudgeons.com > Automotive Forums > Car Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2017, 12:39 PM   #1
wdc330i
dogged

Carmudgeonly Ride: '22 M440 xDrive GC
For Theo

http://enthusiastauto.com/qsearch/?i...orm_display=51

*New Arrival* Melbourne Red on Anthracite Black Leather / Cloth Interior, Absolutely Gorgeous, Slick Top, 6-Speed, M3 Competition Sedan! Special Order from BMW with Lightweight, Driver-Oriented Options! Factory Equipment Includes: Competition Package with 19” Forged M Light Alloy Wheels, 10mm Lowered Suspension, Electronic Damping Control with Sport Mapping for EDC + DSC, 6-Speed Manual Transmission, No Sunroof, Blue Grey Aluminum Interior Trim and Adaptive Bi-Xenon Headlights. 100% Stock Condition with No Modifications, Changes or Additions. The condition of this car is stellar inside + out! The exterior is all original paint with no significant imperfections or blemishes. The interior is in awesome condition with clean leather and upholstery with no visible wear marks. This car has been garage-kept since new, therefore, never seen inclement weather! Spotless Body + Undercarriage! This E90 M3 is a very lightweight configuration with only the necessities! Truly a Drivers Car; Competition Package without the additional electronics or unnecessary amenities.
wdc330i is offline   Reply With Quote