carmudgeons.com  

Go Back   carmudgeons.com > Automotive Forums > Keepin' it local

Old 12-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #21
Sharp11
Vicarious Twitterer

Carmudgeonly Ride: 06 330 cic ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce330cic View Post
Who did you guys meet up with from the B'fest P/S forum? Since I'm permanently banned from P/S, I can't see the original thread. Glad you all had fun!
I had no idea you were banned - how did you ever manage to do that

London Talking (Mel) cast the bait and a few of us showed; me, spidermon (Pete), equ, rumatt - Captain Audio (Chuck) and Kamdog (Myron) were also on the menu, but had to back out.

It was a great night, looking fwd to seeing these mugs again - if you're in the NJ area, let us know.
Sharp11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 12:37 PM   #22
Bruce330cic
Crotchety

Carmudgeonly Ride: 2020 Tesla Model 3 LR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp11 View Post
I had no idea you were banned - how did you ever manage to do that

London Talking (Mel) cast the bait and a few of us showed; me, spidermon (Pete), equ, rumatt - Captain Audio (Chuck) and Kamdog (Myron) were also on the menu, but had to back out.

It was a great night, looking fwd to seeing these mugs again - if you're in the NJ area, let us know.
A major over-reaction by one of the mods, IMO. Apparently telling Bob Wiggins he had never gotten a blowjob made a certain mod blow a gasket. Maybe he's never gotten one either! But I'm fine with it. I no longer have to see the crap posted by BLT, GregD, and Harp. But I will miss seeing their collective heads explode when Obama gets re-elected in November 2012!
Bruce330cic is offline   Reply With Quote