Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2021, 11:23 AM   #19
Alan
Carmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde View Post
May not be best for you, but something like this can work well, too:

https://www.amazon.com/MaxxHaul-8074.../dp/B0753PNNS8

(Or any furniture dolly type thing.) Vertical storage, but easily moveable and locks on the casters keeps them from moving when you don't want them to. If you're not going to mount the wall mounted ones near the ground, the vertical option means less lifting and more easily controllable drops getting them back on the ground.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
So mine arrived today, it looks great but there is a warning label on it which says this is to move wheels and tires and is not for for storage and basically says to remove the wheels and tires when done moving them ...

I will still use it for storage, no idea why it says it should be used for that
Clyde are you using this for storage, I finally got around to cleaning my winter wheels and am now using this thing to store them in the garage, it seems sturdy but it still has me a bit nervous about the label saying it is not for storage.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote