carmudgeons.com  

Go Back   carmudgeons.com > Automotive Forums > Car Talk > Perseverators Anonymous

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2016, 06:43 PM   #11
clyde
Chief title editor

I drove a sixth gen Camaro SS on Friday. It was a slushie. Not sure how it was optioned otherwise, but I think it's optioned as one would if purchasing it for autocross. Except for the transmission.

Not sure if the exhaust has been swapped yet or if sounds that good naturally because it fucking sounded fucking awesome. Also not sure what other mods.

I didn't get to find out too much about how it drove since it was in a place where I needed to not piss off locals and, more importantly, had a cop following me almost the entire time...including a U-turn. Traffic was also kinda heavy.

I didn't like the way the center display stack was angled kind of downward. Base seats were comfy and supportive in a cruising scenario, but I have no idea if they would likely be good or bad in a sporting capacity. Back seats did not look comfy. Interior didn't look huh rent, but didn't feel awful. I think it could be a live able space for regular driving. Visibility out felt a little restricted.

Yeah, this review sucks, but it fucking sounded fucking awesome. That would make up for a whole lot of shortcomings.

Team WTF?!
What are you gonna do?
clyde is offline   Reply With Quote