carmudgeons.com  

Go Back   carmudgeons.com > Automotive Forums > Car Talk > Perseverators Anonymous

Old 12-20-2023, 05:31 PM   #5391
Jeff_DML
Old Fart

Carmudgeonly Ride: T4R,GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCA View Post
If this is the same car I think it is, it carries a $10k ADM per a recent post on RL.

Edit: Different T. My 0.02, the market on Non-GT 992s is cooling.
That seems like it is it but Lemming is special though in regards to ADM No rear seats which is a no go for me
Jeff_DML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 06:26 PM   #5392
SCA
Jaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_DML View Post
That seems like it is it but Lemming is special though in regards to ADM No rear seats which is a no go for me

Locating a Porsche dealer willing to sell w/o an ADM is really no longer a challenge. The dealers that did so during this entire ordeal have generally been rewarded significantly via allocations by PCNA too.
SCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 07:55 PM   #5393
SCA
Jaded

“You lose hundred pounds…” https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxNUQLJIB...K2pTMTB6THyteS

Mat Watson (carwow) - GT3 RS v Turbo S v Dakar v Carrera T: https://youtu.be/t1uvuT05ItU?si=3CoCgUXzliKNogjz
Old 12-20-2023, 07:59 PM   #5394
lemming
Western Anomaly

Carmudgeonly Ride: White Orca
Quote:
If this is the same car I think it is, it carries a $10k ADM per a recent post on RL.

Edit: Different T. My 0.02, the market on Non-GT 992s is cooling.
Think you’re right.

My focus is….changing. Unfortunately.

I want a Turbo again. And I want a 991 GT3RS.

Doesn’t leave tons of room for the 992 T and I worked through this logic recently.

@SCA right after New Year’s?

lemming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 08:22 PM   #5395
lemming
Western Anomaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_DML View Post
I am fine paying ADM. it’s not a dealbreaker for me.

If I can get the car I want it’s worth it to me.

the ADM isn’t the issue on that car, for me.

Old 12-20-2023, 08:59 PM   #5396
SCA
Jaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemming View Post
@SCA right after New Year’s?
Re my build? If so, I am guessing it will arrive possibly the second week of Jan. The recent storm that hammered the eastern seaboard delayed the ship’s first stop by two or three days. The ship was originally scheduled to arrive in Jacksonville prior to Christmas and per the screenshot that my SA sent me earlier today PCNA still has that scheduled. Clearly that is not going to happen. I am confident that PCNA will update the timeline once the ship arrives at the first stop, Port Davisville.
Old 12-20-2023, 10:43 PM   #5397
lemming
Western Anomaly

Quote:
Re my build? If so, I am guessing it will arrive possibly the second week of Jan. The recent storm that hammered the eastern seaboard delayed the ship’s first stop by two or three days. The ship was originally scheduled to arrive in Jacksonville prior to Christmas and per the screenshot that my SA sent me earlier today PCNA still has that scheduled. Clearly that is not going to happen. I am confident that PCNA will update the timeline once the ship arrives at the first stop, Port Davisville.
This is painful to watch. And I’m not even you. I just can’t take it. The wait. I’m sorry for you.

Old 12-20-2023, 10:54 PM   #5398
SCA
Jaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemming View Post
This is painful to watch. And I’m not even you. I just can’t take it. The wait. I’m sorry for you.
Ha! It is not nearly as bad as it sounds, plus I have been through longer waits. Furthermore winter is unfortunately here so it is not like it can be fully enjoyed until late March to early April. Allegedly all good things come to those that wait.
Old 12-22-2023, 12:15 PM   #5399
SCA
Jaded

2025 Porsche 911 Engine Options Allegedly Include New 3.6-Liter Naturally Aspirated Boxer: https://www.autoevolution.com/news/2...on_news_static
Old 12-22-2023, 12:18 PM   #5400
Jeff_DML
Old Fart

Carmudgeonly Ride: T4R,GTI
Quote:
2025 Porsche 911 Engine Options Allegedly Include New 3.6-Liter Naturally Aspirated Boxer: https://www.autoevolution.com/news/2...on_news_static
sounds like some terribly inaccurate rumors to me
Jeff_DML is offline   Reply With Quote