carmudgeons.com  

Go Back   carmudgeons.com > Automotive Forums > Car Talk > Perseverators Anonymous

Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM   #6151
SCA
Jaded

992.1 production ends in July and the last round of allocations were distributed on May 1st. Allegedly 992.2 allocations are being distributed now, but dealers are unaware as to which model it is. Edit: It is more than likely the GTS that is going to be revealed on May 28th at 9a EST.

The overall expense for the heritage package prohibits many individuals from selecting it and believe it or not there are a good bit of individuals that do not care for it too.

Last edited by SCA; Yesterday at 10:27 PM.
SCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM   #6152
lemming
Western Anomaly

Carmudgeonly Ride: White Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCA View Post
992.1 production ends in July and the last round of allocations were distributed on May 1st. Allegedly 992.2 allocations are being distributed now, but dealers are unaware as to which model it is. Edit: It is more than likely the GTS that is going to be revealed on May 28th at 9a EST.

The overall expense for the heritage package prohibits many individuals from selecting it and believe it or not there are a good bit of individuals that do not care for it too.
I bet the new 992.2 GTS will be amazing — but I stand by what I have always said. I owned a Turbo S. Which is also amazing. But it’s so boring.

lemming is offline   Reply With Quote