carmudgeons.com  

Go Back   carmudgeons.com > Automotive Forums > Car Talk > Perseverators Anonymous

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2018, 02:13 PM   #1
Alan
Carmudgeon

Jeep Unlimited

Does anyone know anything about these new Jeep unlimited’s ?

I’m talking as far as a car for my daughter who is currently in College at Lakeland Florida.

The plan is to do a 3 yr lease, they want $325 a month with $3k upfront for taxes, 1st payment, security and fee’s, the msrp is a drop over $40k so I think this is a pretty good deal. It will probably be driven around 2,000 miles a yr and will sit in a parking lot some where at the school for it’s whole life

I think these cars are cool for around town driving but am not a fan though I doubt I’ll ever see it so it doesn’t matter what I think.

The plan is to let my daughter test drive it and if she likes i’ll go through with it but I am hoping she isn’t into it.

Anyway is the new model better on the highway ? I’d prefer a Kia Optima or Hyundai Sonata but this is what she wants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote