SCA
Jaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde View Post
The Z3 looks good!
Thank you Clyde!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdc330i View Post
Hey great to see the Z! (And hear from you). I don’t think I remember the 540.

Our 2001 Z3 was 2.5, Topaz, but with beige top and seats. Such a beautiful car, no matter what the spec. Definitely a keeper. Alas, we let ours go.
Thanks! To date I am alive and kicking. I hope you are doing well.

I acquired the “money pit” last May (BAT car). One owner, all books and records with 60,000 miles. #563 of the 1,265 manuals imported. Mechanically it is now a perfect car. I am waiting until this spring to install the correct factory wheels which are NIB style 37s ~ 18” M Parallels. Edit: Hindsight, but I should have just purchased a E39 M5.

My Topaz Z3 has the beige interior. I originally thought about replacing the top when I acquired it with a OE beige top, but the black top grew on me. I never plan to sell it as it took me 2 or 3 years to locate this one with the options I desired. Plus I enjoy staring at it like a piece of art on occasion.

I still have the ‘17 F15 X5 xDrive35i M Sport that I did Performance Center Delivery on. I had the M Performance software installed in 2019. It provided a subtle performance gain. The exhaust sound definitely improved when in sport mode along with the trans in sport. The warranty expires at the end of May and I am currently on the fence what do. I am considering purchasing the BMW platinum extended warranty or selling it and waiting to order a 2022 LCI X3 M40i next fall. While I love the X5 it is larger than I need.
SCA is offline   Reply With Quote