View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 09:48 AM   #679
Josh (PA)
Hello.

Carmudgeonly Ride: '09 X3, '11 328xiT, '11 135i C, '17 c2, '19 X5
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdc330i View Post
Go get it. I have to say, when I was looking the first time around (and ended up with my e46 M3C), I drove one of these (this color, too) and it felt pretty lousy goosey and old. Might have just been its care and feeding.

Oh, and the asking price was just $14k for similar mileage.
I had two different e36 M3 verts in the past, I loved them both. I always thought the loosey gooseyness added to the 'engagement' and ability to have fun at real world speeds. This one is the color combo I'd order if I ever had the chance to get one new. I can't imagine it would depreciate at all from where it is today if the mileage was kept in check.

Having said all that, unfortunately... We just made our second semester college payment this week. It was more than this car
Our younger daughter is applying for colleges for next year, so I'll have three years of overlap with two kids in college at once.

Sadly nothing in my future for 5 yrs. *The word unfortunately referrs only to my inability to excercise my greedy consumerism. Of course it is WONDERFUL that I have two smart college age girls doing well and absorbing every penny we have at the moment.
'11 135i Convertible
'11 328xiT
'09 X3
Josh (PA) is offline   Reply With Quote