View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 02:25 PM   #364
clyde
Chief title editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by John V View Post
I think Solostorm said 71. Based on the shift lights I'm guessing I briefly peaked around 74-75 but that could also be from wheelspin. I was feathering the throttle a good portion of that back stretch, and I should have just pinned it on the limiter and trusted in the grip. Mentally I'm not quite there yet.

I'm really happy with how the car performed. It runs very well and I didn't have to turn a wrench on it all weekend. Just realized I didn't check the oil (it's probably due for a change since the rebuild), either. It runs cool, makes bonkers power, is pretty easy to drive and is a ton of fun.
Driving (and now trying to figure out what's wrong with) the CSP car is giving me a much different level of appreciation for what you've done and how well.

It was also pretty cool to see Eric hop in and do as well as he did, especially given his lack of sleep and rain on Saturday. I think that speaks to how good of a car you built. And then at dinner finding out that your car is only the third car he's ever run was kind of wow.

Team WTF?!
What are you gonna do?
clyde is offline   Reply With Quote