View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 06:04 AM   #21
Alan
Carmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde View Post
There is something fundamentally wrong with a situation where law enforcement treats people differently based on who their friends and family are as opposed to how they behave.
I definitely agree it is a messed up system, I also find it messed up that cops break more laws driving then citizens do and they do it on a regular basis. I am always surprised when I see a cop using his turn signal or when they actual sit at a red light ... plus when they are off duty they know they can drive anyway they like and get away with it.

But I also find the way they punish their fellow police officers messed up, the whole taking the card away thing is their way of saying to their fellow PO ... f you. You should see what they do when they actually know each other, they take a sharpie and cross out the handwritten info on the card and give it back to their buddy so he can then take alcohol, clean the card and rewrite his info on it.

Also what is with the tailgate the shit out of you while pulling you over thing ... it is a complete intimidation tactic...
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote