View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 11:33 AM   #10
Alan
Carmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF View Post
Jaguar SUV - drove very sporty, beautiful looking, overall a nice tight package but again too small

Range Rover sport - we both loved the drive of this car, it reeks luxury ... it just feels substantial and super comfy ... funny thing is the info system (nav,radio etc) is the same exact system as the jaguar. I think they had the same engine as well though I might be wrong. Great vehicle but we decided after this that we want a 3rd row and the 3rd row in this car is a serious joke. Btw the lease is not too good either
This was my thoughts on those 2 which is in another thread here ... not much of a write up but I do remember we really liked the Range Rover. At the time the lease was $999 a month which was a little more then we were paying for the GL450 and the msrp was quite a bit less.

I have a couple of friends with the RRS and they love it. Go test drive one, I'm not sure what you consider a good deal on one of these but I felt the lease was too high for the MSRP.

Btw I should mention one of my friends is a car guy and had back when they were new a 997.2 cab so I can relate to his opinion of cars.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote