View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 10:33 PM   #46
clyde
Chief title editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JST View Post
I honestly don’t understand why you shit on Tesla so much for this. Of any company anywhere in the world, they’re the ones that have done by far the most to make electric travel accessible to people that don’t have their own charging solution at home.

There are lots of people for whom even Teslas won’t be convenient. Point taken. There are also lots of people who think Teslas won’t be convenient, but who are wrong. I’m not interested in trying to convince the first group to buy a Tesla, only the second.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumatt View Post
And you keep interjecting this topic into a thread about the comparative performance of two vehicle because.....?
JST's original statement was a blanket one indicating the 3 is more practical and easier to live with. I don't question the application to JST. I don't question it to you. Or to ZBB. Or (probably?) everyone on this board, including me.

But, I also don't think the blanket statement is valid. With the qualifier I suggested, I think it would be.

Beyond that, I think the lack of a standard and universal high speed charging solution as simple as filling a gas tank holds back our universal ability to move on en masse from ICE. The transition is going to be hard enough. The longer we draw it out, the worse off we all are.

You all are free to read in whatever you want to my posts about Tesla and Musk. I'll keep making them where they're appropriate just as the Teslapologists will keep making excuses in response. Deal?

Team WTF?!
What are you gonna do?
clyde is offline   Reply With Quote