Thread: For Theo
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 04:22 PM   #24
Josh (PA)
Hello.

Carmudgeonly Ride: '09 X3, '11 328xiT, '11 135i C, '17 c2, '19 X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
Funny enough I just had to put another $3200 into it this month (Granted 4 new tires were part of that but still) so I have been lurking used car sites again.

I love the thought of a 135 I really do but the melted sides just kill it for me. I am currently hoping the coming upgraded M2 pushes the first year M2 pricing down just a little more and I will bite.

I’ve been looking at cars that make no sense for me as well. Test drove a 2014 SLK 55 AMG. I know, auto blah blah blah, girls car blah blah blah but it’s actually a brute. I don’t know. Still looking as always.

You really should find a good 6mt 135 and just drive it. I hear your ugly comments, but it is such a good car. I think if you drove one it would get a lot prettier. (Insert inappropriate college date that I once had comment here) The one I posted looks a little better imo with the BMW performance side skirts and front splitter.

On the SLK AMG - If I remember right, Clarkson owned one and waxed poetically about what a fun little car it was. You shove a big v8 into anything and it can be a hoot.
'11 135i Convertible
'11 328xiT
'09 X3
Josh (PA) is offline   Reply With Quote