View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 01:30 PM   #56
Josh (PA)
Hello.

Carmudgeonly Ride: '09 X3, '11 328xiT, '11 135i C, '17 c2, '19 X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JST View Post
Oh cool, sounds like a great trip! And that class is a huge amount of fun.

FWIW, it’s actually not affiliated with Skip Barber; Barber Motorsports Park is a different Barber. But my sense is that getting taught by Porsche works drivers is even better…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George...er?wprov=sfti1
Thanks, I assumed the Barber course had to do with Skip the link was good to read.

We're finalizing the plans and may need to arrange it with a return through Myrtle Beach because our niece is getting married down there one of the Oct weekends.

My wife and I will both be doing the 2 day Performance Course either Oct 1/2 or 7/8:

Quote:
Our most popular course, the Performance two-day program at the Barber Motorsports Park begins with a brief classroom session discussing vehicle dynamics and the driving line.

Master the proper driving line and the many technical corners of the track, while continuing to sharpen basic skills at the Autocross, Skid Pad and Lane Change exercises.

Day two is dedicated to Track Sessions (including laps in the Taycan GTS), the Trail Braking exercise, competing in the Autocross Challenge, and more skid pad time. The program wraps up with thrilling Hot Lap rides with the instructors.
'11 135i Convertible
'11 328xiT
'09 X3
Josh (PA) is offline   Reply With Quote