View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 08:39 AM   #110
kognito
older fart than ZBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh (PA) View Post
In my case, I only need a truck a couple times a year (this year it was a graduation party rental pick up and the ATV purchase). Everything else the wagon can easily handle. We have an enterprise about 15 mins from my house. I make a reservation, leave my car in their lot and bring it back when I'm done. They'll also pick you up and deliver the truck for free, which eliminates the need to get there. Plus they have full size pickups, cargo vans and smaller pick ups, so you have the option to get the vehicle that best meets your need.

If I needed a truck on really short notice, I'd go to the home-depot, but a 2*4 and rent theirs. (Or if I'm being honest, I'd call my co-worker with a truck or my father in law and grab theirs).
The Enterprise lot in our town is is partially enclosed with a barbwire fence. The trucks are stored in this lockable area, and I assume I could leave my car in this pen when renting. I didn't ask about leaving my car, but did have them pick me up and return me after renting as they are only about 3 miles from my house.