View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 09:09 AM   #10
GSR13
Realist

Carmudgeonly Ride: Honda S2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by blee
The CTS steering wheel has a bit of that Mack truck appearance to it, mostly due to its size. And the stack of climate control and stereo controls aren't bad, but they do not strike me as looking particularly "rich." However, the overall effect is quite good, and I would definitely give the CTS interior a solid 8 out of 10. I'm kinda partial to American cars to begin with, but I truly believe that Cadillac is increasingly representative of GM at its best. Once the Cavalier and Sunfire finally disappear from the lineup, I'll have to look around the rest of the family for a good example of GM's worst.
My wife, before getting the Z3, owned a 1996 Sunfire. She wanted the car, as is typical, because she thought it was cute. :roll: It was awful.

So yesterday, when I was looking at the Impala, I had these huge Sunfire flashbacks. Like suddenly all my BMW ownership had been nothing but a dream and the Sunfire was back. I was pretty glad to get out of that car.

So, when I was being debriefed the guy asked me what I thought of that car. I said, well, it screams cheap and I had flashbacks to my wife's Pontiac, neither emotion I would think GM was after.

To my surprise, he wrote that down.
GSR13 is offline   Reply With Quote