View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 01:08 PM   #10
wdc330i
dogged

Carmudgeonly Ride: '22 M440 xDrive GC
Quote:
Originally Posted by robg View Post
Wow- very interesting spec. Very rare to see leather wrapped dash on a 3 series (also strange that there's no corresponding option listed on the dealers website- maybe it came automatically as part of ordering the paint?). Seems like the kind of car you spec and buy with a plan to keep it long term- wonder why the owner traded it in so fast. I guess it could've been a lease, but somehow doubt it given the effort put into speccing it and the longer time required to order an individual car.
Carfax says it was a lease. Strange. Perhaps an executive car? But usually, they say that. Leased in Quakertown, Pa., for a year and a half, which is also strange...https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistor...8K3C58JA483879

This entry in the CarFax is interesting: "Vehicle Manufacturer Pennsylvania"

01/27/2020
Auto Auction
Pennsylvania
Vehicle sold

01/30/2020
Vehicle Manufacturer
Pennsylvania
Vehicle sold

02/05/2020
BMW Certified Dealer
Ridgefield, CT
Offered for sale as a
- BMW Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle

Hmmm:
BMW of North America's Corporate Headquarters is located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. Its Eastern Regional Headquarters and Technical Training Center is located in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. A Vehicle Preparation Center is in Port Jersey, NJ and a Regional Distribution Center is in Nazareth, PA.

Last edited by wdc330i; 02-20-2020 at 01:18 PM.
wdc330i is online now   Reply With Quote