Thread: Dial 911
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 02:02 PM   #643
Josh (PA)
Hello.

Carmudgeonly Ride: '09 X3, '11 328xiT, '11 135i C, '17 c2, '19 X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I can go either Tuesday or Wednesday and I will look the car over, have you contacted anyone from the dealership ?

I can also take some pictures and some video, if you have an iPhone I can FaceTime you if you want ... you can PM me your number.

If you want to know what I think of the 991.2 here is a link to when I test drove one.

http://forums.carmudgeons.com/showthread.php?t=139753

I will add to my impressions now that I am living with the updated PCM it really is much better then the one in my 991.1 ...it really is a very good system plus the rear camera I find very good. Unfortunately the rear camera wasn’t offered when I got my car.
Thanks Alan. I sent a note through Autotrader to the dealership, but didn't get any response. I don't have a contact there. If you could check it out, I'd be interested in things like tire tread depth, leather condition, any wear on the top, normal things. If they have any maintenance history or carfax record that would be good to hear about as well. I'll send you my #.

It will be interesting if you drive it to see if the lag that you talked about in your linked review was PDK related or if you notice it on a manual as well.
'11 135i Convertible
'11 328xiT
'09 X3
Josh (PA) is offline   Reply With Quote