View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 01:58 PM   #134
blee
Doctor Mudgeon

Drove the car to work today, and in true blee fashion, I got the dreaded EML and SES lights. The tire pressure warning light came on shortly afterwards.

The car seemed to be running fine, although I didn't gun the engine. I parked the car and checked under the hood...oh, yeah, maybe I should've reconnected the throttle position sensor harness. I hope that takes care of it. I was hoping to get the car to a safety inspection station on my way home tomorrow morning; any guesses on whether the SES light will be out? Tire pressures were fine all around, if a little bit high; I last put air in the tires when it was 30 degrees cooler outside.

Side note: Now it's time to tackle the original suspension. I think I've got it down to Bilstein PSS10 vs. Eibach/Konis, or just EOM/Konis. (plus all of the associated rubber and maybe camber plates) Any thoughts?

Side note, x2: It's probably also time to tackle the differential bushings and the rest of the rear suspension bushings, with the exception of the subframe, as those were replaced when I had the plates welded. It looks like a PITA without a lift.
blee is offline   Reply With Quote