View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 01:56 PM   #13
equ
Alphanumeric

Carmudgeonly Ride: 981S, 340i
Quote:
Originally Posted by JST View Post
Bring a Trailer's biggest downside is that you have to be active in the comments in order to get top dollar (and you have to be ready to address any commenters that come in talking about common problems the cars have).

I think you'd do well there, honestly, given your attention to detail, knowledge of the car, and the fact that this is a rare spec (and well cared for), but you'd have to be mentally ready to invest the time. I would list it there if I were you, just for the hell of it.

This is a unique opportunity to own an interesting and versatile car, and I've been trying to figure out how to make it work in my plans...but so far, haven't.
Good point...

It actually gets a real 27mpg on the highway, which gives it great range, 500mi almost.

A neighbor (or more like the landlord of a neighbor, I see him so little) sold an e24 m6 or 635CSi, not sure which, on BaT. He said it was sooo much trouble. I'm waiting for an easier sale and then I'll go through with it. This is not a super cream puff, not close to the condition of my LSB e46 m3.
equ is offline   Reply With Quote