View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 07:42 PM   #19
robg
Carmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF View Post
I have to admit my 540 is pretty big, I notice it most when parking in my garage it takes up A LOT of space. Fortunately it does not drive like a big car.

As far as the looks, while I am tired of the F10 I still think when I see one with the M sport package that they gave that car a sportier and better look. I really don't think my car is good looking ... maybe when they refresh it they will change the wheels and give it a better look.

Also I think BMW should have done a better job on the back of the car. It just looks so plain and very similar to the outgoing model ... again maybe the refresh will improve it.
Agree- there's still something nice about an F10 with Msport. I'm ok with the looks of the current model with the right wheels in a dark color but you're right that they need to improve the back of it. Not crazy about the silver/gold colored mirrors on the M550 (although that goes for the whole M performance lineup).

Just looked up the length- wikipedia lists 194.3 for the current one and 193.3 for the F10 so it only got 1" longer. (and, yes, that's what she said)

What do you think of the new A6? I really like what they did w/ the styling of it.
robg is offline   Reply With Quote