Old 09-15-2018, 10:34 AM   #651
rumatt
Mugwump

Carmudgeonly Ride: E46 330i, Chevy Colorado, Tesla Model 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by equ View Post
I meant it as a joke...
I figured as much and laughed....

I was undecided on both EAP and PUP. Friday in a moment of weakness I added both to my order just to see how I felt about it. This morning I logged in and my edit button is gone, so I guess I'm getting them both. Decision made for me.

Logically I wanted the ability to run the aero wheels and the 15% extended range. But damn they are ugly as fuck. I really hate the way they look, so I don't know how often I'd actually have them on the car anyway. And now I have the option of the track package, although I doubt I'll get it if they charge extra.

I'm going to have to shop for some wheels now though. I really liked the way the 20's drove during the test drive but I cant' imagine they're the right balance for me. I really liked the OEM 19's with the gray paint and people are selling them off occasionally in the forums so I'll probably do that. ZBB, want to trade?

These are the only 18's I know of that fit over the brakes. They had a package with Conti DWS all seasons on sale a whlie back but I missed. it. I don't need real snows... that's what the truck is for.

Last edited by rumatt; 09-15-2018 at 10:44 AM.
rumatt is offline   Reply With Quote