clyde
Chief title editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde View Post
$18,215 now.
Still $18,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
After reading a couple of articles on this new version of the Ecoboost Mustang, I might need to change my opinion and suggest it for you for another year or two instead of a V8 just yet... it seems like it could be really formidable depending on its autocross class.
I've given it a lot more thought the past few days and as of today (may change in the near future), I don't think classing will impact my decision. It will probably come down to how pricing compares to the 1SS 1LE.

DS and FS are so close in performance today that I don't think it will matter which class the car goes in...and, on paper, the car looks really strong against its competitors in both classes. Although, there's still some question about whether a properly equipped Mustang could knock off the E90 M3. No one's tried after Ford may have fixed what was broken.

I'm probably 90% on the 1SS 1LE train, but paying attention to the HPP EB Mustang as an alternative if the pricing works. If the pricing is a wash, it may come down to whether I want something all new or to scratch that V8 itch. if the Mustang is more expensive, it's Camaro all the way.

Team WTF?!
What are you gonna do?
clyde is offline   Reply With Quote