View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 11:56 AM   #130
lemming
Western Anomaly

Carmudgeonly Ride: White Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBB View Post
Tesla sent me the purchase agreement yesterday -- so I need to digitally sign it and get it back to them. They also activated the "pay" button on My Tesla.

AutoNation called me back yesterday morning. They raised their offer for the Boxster to $28k, but declined to go any further towards matching the CarMax offer. That makes both offers essentially identical -- AutoNation + sales tax benefit is = to CarMax (within about $10).

So the Porsche will go to CarMax tomorrow. I need to part it out early tomorrow morning -- pull out the Parrot Bluetooth kit and MOST-bus adapter, put the amber side marker lights back on, and put the stock brown floor mats back in (I had bought a set of black since the brown ones are too susceptible to staining).

If anyone is interested in any of those parts, just let me know. Otherwise I'll pop them on eBay this weekend. I also have some Porsche cleaning items -- things like the water repellant spray for the canvas top, a bottle of car shampoo and I think a leather cleaner...
(sigh)

someone is going to get a nicely maintained boxster at carmax!

lemming is online now   Reply With Quote