Thread: Dial 911
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 10:47 PM   #547
Alan
Carmudgeon

Sport exhaust ... to me this is a must have option, I love it and wouldn’t want a Porsche without it ...

Power steering plus ... I never tried it but have no reason to not want it, in fact I welcome it on my next car, it seems from what I read it makes parking situations easier and in regular driving has no effect as it fades out in regular speeds (from what I read)

Premium package plus ... you would expect a car of this price to include these options otherwise you need a key to get in your car and start it

18 way power seats ... if you are on the slim side I would think they are great, My shoulders are on the board side and I don’t fit in them well, I seem to fit well in the 14 way power seats .. keep in mind this option really depends on your size and every one of us is different.

Ptv .. sorry I know nothing about this

Convertible ... don’t go by a couple of posts that a 911 shouldn’t be a convertible, that is bs ... a 911 or any car is what you want, there is a reason they make this car a cabriolet and I think actually looks better then the coupe.

Btw ...enjoy the sport exhaust ...I love the burbles and gurggles .. yes I can’t spell
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote