View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 02:29 PM   #305
clyde
Chief title editor

I saw a gray 3 several times this week. It has a temp tag on the rear and nothing in front.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a car that NEEDS a front a tag before. The front is so fucking hideous. The 3 to Neo pics don't even come close to showing the real world horror.

It just ugh I can't even.

But aside from that...

I spent some time behind and to the side of it for about a mile at 35mph and was thinking how plain, boring, and meh it looked from that angle. For some reason, visually, I kept mentally placing it in the Prius family. And then I was thinking...

The front of the 3 is the worst thing ever, but the rest isn't bad, just bland and boring. The S is bland and boring. The X is bland and boring. The interiors of all of them are meh at best. Tesla has been the hot darling of everyone and everything for at least six or seven years now. How can they not have hired top notch design talent yet? The can't be staffed with third tier people that lied on their resumes and stolen works in their portfolios. Can they?

I mean, it's nice that Tesla is developing a full brand visual style, but why does it have to be so shitty?

Team WTF?!
What are you gonna do?
clyde is offline   Reply With Quote