Thread: Dial 911
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2020, 02:35 PM   #676
Alan
Carmudgeon

Finally had a chance to read through this, if I recall the one that sold had been in an accident and wasn't the mileage at 27k ... not that it matters now since it's sold.

The one you are looking at is beautiful and the miles are nice and low plus I think the price is very good. While I do not see it listed, it appears to have PASM.

Does the dealer have the window sticker ?

As far as the warranty, I think the peace of mind is worth it, I purchased the Fidelity Platinum, I think it was a 6 year and paid in the mid to high $4k range.

While I only needed it for a very minor repair I like that I have 2 years left on it. My thinking has always been while these cars are very reliable if something goes wrong it can turn out to be a major expense especially with the prices these Porsche dealers charge. Keep in mind a $2k service is not unusual for these cars, can you imagine what they charge for a real problem.

Look at how much Audi wanted for my shocks on the R8 ... if I recall it was a $9k repair ... that extended warranty paid for itself over and over again.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote