View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 12:57 PM   #48
John V
No more BMWs

Carmudgeonly Ride: Ram, MS3, CX-5, RX-8
2011 Speed Yellow Boxster S. Black full leather interior. 6-speed manual (like, the one where you have to work a clutch with your foot and a lever with your right hand).

Factory options (going from memory here):
XRR "Carrara" spoke wheels (19") with painted center caps, windstop (Deflector), floor mats in interior color, automatic climate control, power seat package, Bose high end sound package, full leather interior, Bi-Xenon headlights with washers.

I added Bluetooth for streaming audio and clear bra to the front bumper and hood leading edge. I think it's at 66,000 miles, definitely on the high side for one of these, but it has been well cared-for. My wife and I used it for a lot of long-distance travel up and down the East coast. It's got new OE brakes (pads, rotors, sensors), received 7,500 mile oil changes with Amsoil synthetic oil, and received the other service items on-schedule (plugs, air filter, cabin filter, etc). It has clear front signal lenses. It got a new (warranty) high pressure fuel pump last summer. I also have a front plate mount (never used) and a sun shade that go with it, along with a Durametric service tool.
John V is offline   Reply With Quote