View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 12:06 PM   #5
equ
Alphanumeric

Carmudgeonly Ride: 981S, 340i
Well, the house I bought is quite old. We have done numerous home depot runs with the golf straining to carry items back. Of course, I can rent, but that adds to the hassle.

We also have 40ft of frontage on two streets that I need cleared of snow. I am done with manual shoveling after this last heavy ice. I would like to have one snow blower, not two. The problem is that you cannot "walk" a snow blower from one side of the house to the other. We are perched on a cliff, there is a 60-65ft elevation difference with many stairs. So to avoid having two, I'll need to drive the blower from one side to another - in a 4wd vehicle, ideally with a bed. I have a shed (non-powered) on one side, so storage of the blower is not a problem.

I guess it's fantasy. The other creeping feeling is that with the boxster in the house the e46 m3 nears the chopping block. I feel like I'm only keeping it because people keep asking to buy it for the rarity and the condition: laguna seca blue, manual, coupe, 41k miles, on its way to be a sorta classic.
equ is offline   Reply With Quote