View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 05:56 PM   #20
Alan
Carmudgeon

After driving this car for the last almost week with a couple of those days going to the R8 for comparison reasons I have to say I REALLY am loving this car. It is such a livable car, besides for getting in and out of it which you could never look cool doing it is really cool. It is very comfortable, it is super fast, it looks pretty cool (though not as hot as the R8) and crazy enough i’m getting over 26 mpg which is just sooo weird.

I would definitely consider doing what my brother did which is he took over a short term lease, I think he has it for a total of 16 months and it costs him if I remember correctly around $1,100 and change a month. The resale sucks on this car so buying new is out of the question. I have looked into buying a used one and while the price isn’t bad at around $80k ish for a 2015 car the problem is I think the car is going to plummet a lot more pretty quickly because the technology is just going to get older and much better battery powered cars will come along. Plus I know nothing about batteries but how long do they last and aren’t they expensive as can be to replace ... also the ridiculous part is you get a total of a little over 20 Miles on a charge ... no one is buying this car for eco reasons.

Can’t bmw take a lesson from Tesla ?!?!

Last edited by Alan; 08-31-2018 at 05:45 AM.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote