View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 09:04 AM   #16
Alan
Carmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
I think 2g R8 would suit you best... or maybe the NSX (I remember you trying one?).
I drove the new NSX a few times with one of them being on a racetrack .. the car is awesome but I am nervous about a few things, one of them is my seat is touching the firewall and I can’t tell if I need more room or if I fit comfortably. It’s the kind of car I’d want to buy used just in case I’m not comfortable in it then I wouldn’t get killed on the resale.
The other thing is I can’t figure out if this is a car that will hold its value or drop very fast. It is not selling for sh*t, the factory is offering $20k off plus whatever the dealer discounts.
Acura reps (not dealers but actually people who work for Acura) have been contacting me ... they are really trying to promote this car but for some reason it just isn’t catching on ... I think they overpriced the car and the dealers killed the market at launch and now the factory is trying to correct the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kognito View Post
None are updated?

)
They don’t have big beautiful Chevrolet dealers here in Long Island like they do in other parts of the country and the ones that exist have very few Corvettes. Back in the days when I had Corvettes there were 2 dealers that specialized in them but after 2008-2009 they either closed up or stopped specializing in them.

I need to move to the Carolina’s .
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote