View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 06:11 PM   #1467
robg
Carmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by John V View Post
I really kind of hate the interior, but that kind of thing I typically get used to (I hated the interior in the Mazdaspeed as well, but 204,000 miles later it doesn't bother me ). Oddly the exterior styling of the 3 has grown on me.

At this point I think the only reason I don't own one is cost. I love having no car payments and a big deposit into the investment account every week.
Feel the same way. It's definitely very dependent on color/wheels for me. I'll look at a plain one with the base wheels in, say, black and it just looks kinda boring and generic. But I walked by one in red with the nicer wheels and did a double take at how good it looked. Some cars definitey seem built better than others which factors in as well; on some the chrome pieces dont line up at all and the gaps are noticeably big. Others looks tight and well built. I suppose that can be true of any car but for some reason I really notice it w/ the Model 3. When it first came out I didn't like the front-end, but i've gotten used to it now and dont mind it.
robg is offline   Reply With Quote