View Single Post
Old 01-16-2023, 09:13 AM   #8
SCA
Jaded

As you know the novelty of my RIT wore off rather quickly. My experience with Rivian was and is still rather embarrassing at least on their part. Even though I notified my former Rivian Guide the day that I sold the truck, which included emailing her various information on the new owner at her request. Rivian service is still contacting me five months later in an attempt to schedule service for the three service tickets that I created in July. I have been contacted 2-3 times regarding a recall. Rivian has recently sent me a huge box of the all weather mats that had been delayed because of supply constraints. When orderers were notified of this I canceled and received a refund, yet they still shipped out the mats anyways. I have received three emails since the sale that I have a new guide (total of 3 since June ‘22). No clue what the story is behind that nor do I care. Every now and then I will receive a random text about my truck as well. Strange…

Generally when you notify an automotive manufacturer that you no longer own a vehicle or they have been contacted by the new owner, that’s it! To me it appears that certain individuals are not doing their job and/or communication within is nearly nonexistent. From the get-go when I was contacted that my truck was ready I noticed nothing but, disorganization. I thought it wasn isolated because of my original guide, but apparently not. Clearly I expected more… I will be highly surprised if they make it without a buyout.

Edit: Note, I want Rivian to succeed as I have the max of the initial IPO that was offered to R1T/R1S preholder’s. Their stock is in the toilet these days. I will be highly surprised if they make it without a buyout.

Several Top Rivian Executives Depart After Electric-Truck Maker’s Production Miss: https://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/other...ss/ar-AA16fSY0

Last edited by SCA; 01-16-2023 at 10:02 AM.
SCA is offline   Reply With Quote