View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 10:14 AM   #324
clyde
Chief title editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
I honestly do not understand the rulebook for "Street" with the new updates this week. Between the options you can or maybe cannot add parts, SM engine swaps, and the absurd octane limits, I kind of want to gut, get Hoosiers, and FI with my FRS.

I have no idea what I want to do. I'm pretty sure I'll be playing in DS with my new MCS shocks for normal events.

I really don't have any suggestions for you clyde... I'd say just wait a couple more montths for the rules/cars to get understood, haha. I think a Camaro or Mustang will suit you!
The problems I have with the rulebook and proposals these days are the sloppy editing so the rules and rules proposals as published are not what they really are. This part was better 10 years ago.

The explanations in Fastrack and SEB and *AC members being free to talk on forums these days makes it a lot better than 10 years ago when there was never an open explanation and those groups couldn't speak publicly. But if you're not 100% plugged in and only have the book and Fastrack, you don't know what you're dealing with.

Overall, it's better now in that process sense, so I'll take it.

I'm driving the FoST through the winter and will do something in February or March. Maybe April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bren View Post
Those aren't going to work in the spec class.
Yeah. If I had a twin that wasn't already full tilt STX, SSC seems like the easiest of all the buttons. Those MCS shocks you'd have to resell or not.

Team WTF?!
What are you gonna do?
clyde is offline   Reply With Quote