Thread: Boxster advice
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 01:23 PM   #10
Alan
Carmudgeon

I used to recommend ebay but after my last few auctions with the R8 I am not too sure plus now they are charging me double the price for my auctions because I put 4 of them in a row to sell my car (some of them I ended early because I didn't like the high bidder) and I am now considered a high volume seller with my understanding of no hopes of getting back to the normal rates. Meanwhile the last car I sold before that was 4 years earlier.

With ebay I was getting mostly dealers bidding on my car and it was getting really annoying, I finally had to block their bids and put them on a no bidding list but that was mostly because of their attitude in the messages back and forth.

Anyway back to the topic, Autotrader ended up working out really well and I'd recommend it, one price and it's listed until the car sells, I met some really cool car enthusiasts and as you guys already know the car sold.

I'm not crazy about rennlist because I frequent that board and really don't want to hear from the buyer after the car sells or read about my car on the forums.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote