Thread: Fuck Tesla
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 05:03 PM   #133
clyde
Chief title editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by robg View Post
Will try and watch the full episodes later, but I did quickly watch from minute 29 in the Mach E video. He didn't really have much real criticism compared to Tesla--sounds like going into it he thought he'd conclude that Tesla still makes the best EVs by far but he says that the Mach E is extremely close (with maybe a very slight edge to Tesla in range and performance). He mentions the charging network but then points out that Ford Pass does a pretty good job of aggregating various charging stations and giving useful info about them. Also mentions that he thinks the tech is better in the Ford (other than the current lack of something similar to Tesla's "self driving" features). During his "doug score" segment he points that while it scores slightly lower than the MOdel 3 and Y performance versions overall that's only because of the acceleration- and that the upcoming Mach E GT will be more comparable to those cars. His score for this version was higher than the regular Model 3. Guess I'm not hearing any new insights in his review that would lead me to conclude that Tesla still has a real edge...
Thank you for saving me from having to watch it to get that info.

Team WTF?!
What are you gonna do?
clyde is offline   Reply With Quote