View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 08:45 AM   #13
wdc330i
dogged

Carmudgeonly Ride: '22 M440 xDrive GC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
Wife and I test drove the previous Q3 a year or two ago... I thought it was awful. I liked the Q5 (and my buddy had an SQ5 which was ridiculous) but the Q3 felt terrible handling-wise and felt too "cheap" for its marque to me. I hope they improved it, I couldn't see how anyone would buy the old Q3 over an X1 or X3.
Interesting. Thank you for the perspective. I'm not super motivated to test drive a bunch of cars during a pandemic. I would like the convenience of a dealer close by and I keep trying to like Audis. But in truth, I am still probably too much of a BMW loyalist. I just feel at home in them, even if they are speced improperly.

I found an X1 on the lot here that is speced almost exactly as I would, except it's missing the Harmon Kardon stereo. I don't think that would bother me in the short run, but I'm sure it would in the long run. The other truth is I am spoiled and want to specify exactly the car I want...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JST View Post
Also can I just point out in this thread how surprised AF was at the idea that I might spend $800 on a kids bike.
wdc330i is offline   Reply With Quote