View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 04:19 PM   #1660
ZBB
Relic

Carmudgeonly Ride: A very fast golf cart
With the Model 3 arriving in about a week, I gave the S its last interior detail today.

I'll be parting out a bunch of things I had for it that I can't use on the 3 -- if anyone is interested, let me know (I'll be posting a list over at TMC in the next couple days)

- A couple Gen 1 Mobile Connector adaptors: 14-30, 5-20, and one more that I need to verify which one it is…
- The frunk cubby net. Only fits early RWD Model S with the "microwave cubby" in the back of the trunk (this is where the front motor now goes -- and Tesla made the frunk smaller)
- Some 3rd party coat hooks that clip to the panel below the rear glass roof (Model S does not have any coat hooks in the rear!)
- HeatShield brand reflective sun shade for the windshield (I may modify this for the 3 -- depends how much trimming is needed).
- A MyCarma MyEV data logger (plugs into the ODBD port on the model S and logs some data from the car that syncs to an iPhone app.
- potentially -- the optional rear-seat cupholders that screw in below the seat. They have leather straps that hold a water bottle down next to your leg. Tesla only offered these for about 6 months, and my daughter used them all the time. I think I can pull them off and the screw holes won't show...