View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 12:58 AM   #30
clyde
Chief title editor

So, after a week and 60ish miles after getting it home...

I'm getting used to being blind.

I'm not sure if the comparatively big doors are as much of a nuisance or I'm just thinking about them too much.

There really isn't space inside to put anything.

Chevrolet MyLink is worlds better than Ford's second gen MyFord Touch with Microsoft Sync. CarPlay integration is nice to have, but it's not quite there. Siri understood me better in the Focus. I don't know if it's a CarPlay issue or a mic issue. Probably mic.

The stereo is really not good.

I shy away from telling non-car people I bought a Camaro. Kind of like I did when I bought a BMW.

Not sure why I thought the shifter felt rubbery. It's not. It's not snick-snick-superfantasitc like an S2000, RX8 or something like that, but it's not bad. It's direct and positive.

I'm really getting antsy to be able to drive it to the point I can learn something about it.

Aside from not being able to see out of, it's a pleasant car to be in. It's not as nice as any of the cars some of the rest of you have been buying lately, but none of those cars were under $20k new. It's seriously nice for the money and thinking about what I paid makes me smile.

That stereo, though, ugh. (Yes, second mention in this post.)

Team WTF?!
What are you gonna do?
clyde is offline   Reply With Quote