Thread: ID this car
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 10:24 AM   #13
JST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick M3 View Post
Yeah. The lights looked very Porsche-y, but I forgot that the Taycan existed when I was first trying to figure it out. It was obviously not a Panamera/Cayenne/Macan.

Edit: Also, he sure is doing well siphoning off that Lincoln Project grift. I hate that conservatives are figuring out how to grift off of the Democrats as well.
I mean, presumably George did pretty well for himself as a partner at Wachtell. And his wife has her own grift.

I don't mind the Lincoln Project guys. They're effective at appealing to a certain group of voters that remain uncomfortable with Biden/Harris and typical Democrat campaign messaging. They also seem to irritate the fuck out of the president, which is nice.

I'll be interested to see what happens after the election (either way, but especially if Biden wins). Presumably they'll pivot back to being the opposition, which is fine--the country needs an opposition. I sort of hope their time on this side of the fence will make them more empathetic as opponents, but who knows? If it doesn't, that's a battle to fight another day.
JST is offline   Reply With Quote