Thread: Dial 911
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 06:34 PM   #669
Josh (PA)
Hello.

Carmudgeonly Ride: '09 X3, '11 328xiT, '11 135i C, '17 c2, '19 X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdc330i View Post
Ugh. Really about that Westmont dealer? So cheesy.

Why does Rennlist advocate the C4?
From Rennlist:
"1st one - sport chrono is, in fact, valuable on a MT car. It gives Sport+ mode, which includes dynamic engine mounts and keeps the turbo spooled up better. Makes a difference in spirited driving. Longer warranty - note that the 2nd one should still have balance of factory warranty. You can change the wheels on the 1st one; you can't add leather to the 2nd one. That said, the 4wd will make the C4 understeer more than the C2. Depends on what your most important criteria are..."
"The 144K one. You're concerned with options. For best driving experience the C2."
"The first one. I prefer rhodium silver over GT silver but think that GT silver would go better with espresso interior. The extra leather options would look awesome in espresso. Carerra classics are beautiful wheels. You can always swap wheels later if you want a different look."

So very little material feedback.

On the dealership side, the Alfa guy is quickly winning me over. I sent him an email and with 30 mins got the below response:

Josh,

Thank you for getting back to me, I very much appreciate it! Here are answers to your questions:

1. The vehicle does not have CPO warranty. The in service date is 4/2017 so the vehicle has factory warranty until 4/2021.
2. The convertible top is brown.
3. I do have a carfax for the vehicle. The vehicle is a 1-owner clean carfax with no damage/accidents. I will put the link to the carfax at the bottom of this email for you.
4. I can get you a DME report. I will need to take it to Porsche tomorrow to get that report.
5. I can get all maintenance records from the previous owner tomorrow as well.
6. I do not have any PPI information. if you would like a PPI, the cost would be around $250 in which you would be responsible for.
7. I can get a build sheet from Porsche tomorrow when we get the DME report.

https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistor...&partner=SHR_3

I am working tomorrow from 9:00AM to 6:00PM and I will send you over the DME report, maintenance records, and build sheet when they become available to me. Let me know when you available to have a phone conversation!
'11 135i Convertible
'11 328xiT
'09 X3
Josh (PA) is offline   Reply With Quote