Thread: Dial 911
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 06:34 PM   #668
robg
Carmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh (PA) View Post
To FC's point, I don't know if I'd buy an extended warranty, but it is nice to know they're out there.

It's funny... I posted the same questions on Rennlist and their feedback was 100% C4 (but with caveats like the c2 is more fun). Here its 100% C2.

I am 50/50 on each of them right now and pricing is within $500 so far. Why can't anything just be easy.

I reached out to both dealers. The Akron (C2) salesguy seems much more professional/less obnoxious. The Westmont Porsche dealership has sent me three emails from three different people with different prices / conflicting info and none of the three answered a single question I asked. Plus they tried to video chat me from their desk to tell me 'just how beautiful the car is'... When I didn't answer they emailed me a video of a woman at her desk with a headset on leaving me a voicemail (telling me how pretty the car was).
lol- had a similar experience after test driving an Alfa Romeo. Got lots of bizarre video chat emails from different people. You gotta wonder who comes up with this nonsense.
robg is offline   Reply With Quote