Thread: Fuck Tesla
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 01:17 PM   #18
ZBB
Relic

Carmudgeonly Ride: A very fast golf cart
Honestly, that seems pretty reasonable for the repair cost... And its not just Tesla that will require sensors to be reset -- pretty much anything with parking sensors would have to have that type of cost...

I love my Model 3, but don't think I'll get MC Red again. Great color, but any issues with it are tough to repair.

I've had it in now several times for paint...
- There was a visible dried drip on the front trunk lid -- this was in the shop for a week to re-paint shortly after pickup. I literally picked up the car the evening before the accident.
- Accident -- damage to drivers side rear 3/4 panel, rear door and more. Was in shop for 5 months...
- Trunk leak. They ended up replacing the rear trunk lid - so it had to be painted. was in the shop for a week when the trunk was re-painted...
- And now I'm getting some paint flaking off on the rocker panel under the driver's door. This was part of the accident repair re-paint. Its going back in on Dec 9 to be corrected (covered by the body shop warranty)... Again, this is expected to be int he shop for several days to a week...