View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 10:33 AM   #198
FC
Solving problems

Carmudgeonly Ride: M5 / 718 GTS / Cooper S / GTI / LR4
Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde View Post
Carvana has been a good bit lower on Camaro offers than Carmax and Vroom offers for over a year, so I'd suggest taking the 30 seconds to get online offers from them, too.

The local dealers might give you more for trade than the others. Only one way to find out. Between the places you mention, they might be willing and able to help, but maybe not? Are the separate stores? Are their used sales by store, or are they combined? Just give them a call.

Not sure what to tell you about selling privately other than find a way to get it looking sharp and do something now. If you go that route, you need to make it look sharp to get top dollar. You have a shop (but I don't recall if it's heated). I don't know what to tell you for the M3 re autotrader vs auction, but if you have a good sense of what it should go for/that you'd be happy with, I'd list it on the BMW boards, FB marketplace, and M3/BMW FB groups. Dunno how Autotrader, Cars.com, Cargurus.com do for private party sales, but if it's not expensive, why not?
Looks like it will be 55F this Saturday, do I should be good to go for a detail.
FC is offline   Reply With Quote