View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 01:36 PM   #1
Alan
Carmudgeon

I can't buy a bmw !?!?

So we have a 2017 340i coming up on lease which I just checked comes due next Saturday, I had tried to order a car a couple of months ago but I think I mentioned in a previous post that the BMW Factory was shut down ... well I got the good news last week they are building cars again, finalized the order this week for a new M340i xdrive black/black. It is a nice build and we were excited to get the order in only to find out today that BMW cancelled our order due to a parts supply issue according to the dealers manager.

I asked my son what other car would he want I'm thinking possible an S5 coupe but he is dead set on the M340 so we will have to wait and see what happens and I will have to extend the lease on his 340, I would have at this point just purchased our current 340 but while it looks beautiful it is a little beat up being it was owned by a teenager (though now he just turned 22).

Also just spoke to Audi and decided it is time to pick up the Q5 we ordered for my daughter, finally got a price which is reasonable ... we had turned in our 2018 A4 I think a month ago and I don't see any reason to still wait on the order.

Anyway I know in the big picture of life nowadays who really cares about these things but we are car people so what the h*ll ... it beats talking about other things right now.
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote