View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 08:49 PM   #10
wdc330i
dogged

Carmudgeonly Ride: '22 M440 xDrive GC
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCA View Post
The X5 gives you more like it always has. The G05 LCI has increased, but not as much as a Cayenne.

I spoke to my Porsche sales representative today and he stated for a base Cayenne that they would stock for inventory you are looking around $94k. He also stated that if I am not in a rush he could have me in one by September and that I would have to lock in my order by mid June.

A fairly loaded G05 LCI xDrive40i would be around $83k.

BMW service has always been absolutely horrible here and truthfully I am tired of dealing with it. I have turned a blind eye to it since the mid 90s and only because of my sincere love for the brand, but that has diminished significantly now that I have set a foot into the Porsche world.
You raise an interesting point: Service. Especially with mechanics having to keep a foot in the ICE world and the EV world. This will be a very big weak link going forward.

Frankly getting any kind of smart service for anything you own is tough. We are losing these skills quickly. Plus, the hurry-up culture of surveys and other pressures to get everything done quickly or under warranty hours, etc. it’s a wreck.
wdc330i is offline   Reply With Quote