clyde
Chief title editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde View Post
1SS 1LE MSRP: $45.7
1SS 8AT MRC: $42.3
1SS MRC only: $40
I4T MSRP: $26.9

Possibly add $400 for one of the fancier colors.

Based on last year, current pricing, etc, my expectation is the 2017 cars will sell for about $8-$10k below MSRP after incentives and haggling.
I am definitely firmly in the V8 camp at the moment. Not sure about admitting my skill reality (I'm not going to win, so drive what's fun) and going with the 1LE, or maybe going for comforts like ventilated seats in the heavier 2SS. But whatever...

I had a serious thought about what I'll do over the winter. Not sure if I'll want to bother with snows or not, and then thought maybe I should keep with the FoST until late February or March. Will see how incentives and pricing go in the fall, I guess.

A few people reported getting $3k private offer emails from Chevy on July 1. Doesn't stack with most other current incentives and can't be used with GM's 0% financing, but it smells like things are about to get a note resting.

So, I filled out the form for Camaro info on Chevrolet.com this morning. No info about Camaros has been forthcoming, but I've gotten 8 emails from someone at the closest Chevy dealer asking me to come in or call about the Camaro I want so bad, including a quote on a base turbo4 that's $100 less than MSRP and suggesting I come in to talk about further discounts. The latest email, SENT at 9:00pm:

Quote:
I would be honored to assist you in any way in regards to your vehicle needs, but I have tried to get in contact with you unsuccessfully. If you have not already purchased, please give me a call.

I will look forward to hearing from you.
I forgot about this part.

Team WTF?!
What are you gonna do?
clyde is offline   Reply With Quote